Supercapacitors are mainly composed of electrodes, electrolytes, diaphragms, current collectors, etc., and are a kind of power electronic components that store energy through polarized electrolytes. The precautions for its use are as follows:
1) The super capacitor has a fixed polarity;
2) The super capacitor should be used within its rated voltage and current range;
3) Super capacitors cannot be used in high-frequency charging and discharging circuits;
4) The ambient temperature affects the life of supercapacitors, and the applicable temperature range is -40℃~70℃;
5) There is a voltage drop ΔV=IR at the moment of discharge;
6) Do not store in places with a relative humidity greater than 85% or containing toxic gases;
7) It should be stored in an environment where the temperature is -25℃~40℃ and the relative humidity is less than 80%;
8) When supercapacitors are used on double-sided circuit boards, be careful not to connect the places where the capacitor can reach;
9) After installation, do not twist or tilt the capacitor forcibly;
10) Avoid overheating the capacitor during the soldering process (1.6mm printed circuit board, soldering should be 260°C, and the time should not exceed 5s);
11) After soldering, the circuit board and capacitor should be cleaned;
12) Supercapacitors can be used as modules. We provide module products; if you use them in series, you should pay attention to the voltage balance between the cells;
13) 2.7V400F products should be used under the condition that the charge and discharge current is not more than 20A in the 2.7V voltage range.
JINZHOU KAIMEI has quality supercapacitor for sale, you can send a email to email@example.com or dial at +86-18640666860 if interested.