What is a super capacitor? Super capacitors are also called electric double layer capacitors. Gold capacitors and farad capacitors store energy through polarized electrolyte.
It is an electrochemical element, but there is no chemical reaction during its energy storage process. This energy storage process is reversible, and it is precisely because this super capacitor can be repeatedly charged and discharged hundreds of thousands of times. High power density, up to 300W/KG~5000W/KG, equivalent to 5~10 times of battery;
For fast charging and discharging, the small ESR of super capacitors means greater power output, instantaneous power pulse applications, and short-term power support for important storage and memory systems.
1. Fast charging applications, charging in a few seconds and discharging in a few minutes, such as electric tools and electric toys;
2. In the UPS system, the super capacitor provides instantaneous power output as a supplement to the backup power supply of the engine or other uninterrupted systems;
3. Applied to energy with sufficient energy and lack of power, such as solar energy;
4. Power support when the bus is switched from one power source to another power source;
5. Small current, long-term continuous discharge, such as computer memory backup power supply, LED flashlight.
JINZHOU KAIMEI has quality supercapacitor for sale, you can send a email to email@example.com or dial at +86-18640666860 if interested.